This was originally posted on my My Space on April 3rd, 2008. It's not called Maintaining, that's just what I happened to be doing when I posted it and also how I feel today so for those of you that have already seen it sorry. For those that it's new to, I hope you enjoy. I've been working on my Ron Paul blog for a while now, and there is no way that I am going to finish it tonight. I promised two people that I would have something besides report of my melancholy so in addition to this you are getting two other posts from April because while neither one is specifically about Ron Paul, they're appropriate for an RP theme.
I want to unfold.
I don’t want to stay folded anywhere,
because where I am folded,
there I am a lie.
And I want my grasp of things
true before you. I want to describe myself
like a photograph that I looked at closely for a long time,
like a verse that I finally understood,
like the lotion I use every day,
like the face of my dearest friend,
like a breeze
that carried me safely through the wildest storm of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment